Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pregnancy or polygamy? How about neither.

When word got out around Oxford that I was moving from Mississippi to Utah the rumors started flying. I found two of them quite humorous. The first one was that I was leaving school due to my recent pregnancy. I honestly LOLed at that for a good while. I went on like two dates this year and somehow ended up "having a baby". Sorry y'all but that isn't my style. Another funny one was that I was coming to Utah to be a polygamist. Like was the most cliche rumor for an LDS girl moving to Utah? "S spotted in the car with her sister wives headed to Utah. Baby on board sign hanging from the window". Like really? Both of those are far from true and really hilarious in my opinion. Maybe I just want to get away and find an attractive LDS guy to marry. But not in the eyes of mississippi. Oh how the struggle is so real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment