Saturday, May 17, 2014

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Sometimes you feel like things are too good to be true. What happens when that day comes when you realize they are? You're crushed and heart broken. You feel like everything was a lie and you feel like your world got turned upside down. (Will smith knows what I'm talking about!!!) but what if you still don't know? People tell you one thing and then things happen that completely go against everything you were told. I just want a straight answer. I just want to know what I should do and how to deal with it all. Where can I take back my offer to be a grown up and go back to being a carefree teenager that only worried about what I was going to wear and eat. I can't eat. I can't sleep. My thoughts are non stop and I think I'm going insane. The struggle is more real than it's ever been. 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment