Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Big lippin'

This weekend I had an interesting experience. After eating at five guys Saturday night my bottom lip began to swell and naturally, I began to FREAK OUT. Like who wouldn't if they saw their bottom lip basically swallow their top lip. Oh the struggle. Well after church on Sunday I found myself in an urgent care being treated for some sort of allergic reaction. I don't even know what to but it's been such an embarrassing struggle. I never thought it would be difficult to eat cereal (besides when I had my tonsils out). I felt like such an awkward idiot when I would talk to anyone. I knew they noticed how bad it looked. My sweet boyfriend tried to reassure me everything was fine but I still felt like it was terrible. And after he and some friends made Punny lip jokes and compared me to the monster off monsters inc who gets his lips stuck in a vaccuum,
 I was insanely positive I couldn't be seen by anyone. But luckily I was blessed with an amazing boyfriend that told me countless times that no matter what he thought I was beautiful. But enough of my sappy-ness. Enjoy the picture of me with a swollen lip. Not to mention it's still pretty swollen on Tuesday... The struggle is real

No comments:

Post a Comment