Sunday, December 29, 2013

How old am I?

I absolutely love the members of my small town ward in Mississippi. Luckily, I got to spend some time getting to know the little ones in primary since I have been in-between Ole Miss and Utah State. I was listening to them sing when a little boy walks up to me and looks at the sweet newborn beside me and asks "when did you have your baby"? Keep in mind I am a single, fairly skinny (or so I thought) 19 year old. Luckily it didn't take long for the kid to realize that the baby wasn't mine. How awkward is that? Unfortunately for me this isn't the first time someone has claimed children for mine. Another recent experience was when I was with my God sister who is in 7th grade and God brother who is in kindergarten. Someone claimed that I was raising my children right due to Aidan's Carolina shirt (GO HEELS). Do I really look old enough to have children? I'm pretty sure that if someone would have seen me jumping up and down at the Be Our Guest restaurant a couple weeks ago in Disney that they would not think I was old enough or mature enough to have children of my own. Well, now I am reevaluating my life and possibly my need to exercise. What is my life? The Struggle is REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment