Monday, October 13, 2014

Just because...

Just because I'm 20 doesn't mean I'm young or old. 
Just because I live in utah doesn't mean I need to get married asap. 
Just because I have a past doesn't mean that it controls my future. 
Just because I am really emotional doesn't mean that I'm crazy. 
Just because I go to cosmetology school doesn't mean I'm dumb. 
Just because I am trying to be independent doesn't mean that I like being alone. 
Just because I speak my mind doesn't mean that I'm rude. 
Just because I lack self confidence doesn't mean I don't think my life matters. 
Just because I take medicine for depression doesn't mean that I'm never happy. 
Just because I fall too easy doesn't mean that it happens all the time. 
Just because I don't like secrets doesn't mean I want everyone to know everything about my life. 
Just because I don't wanna move too fast doesn't mean I don't deserve honest communication. 
Just because I love disney doesn't mean I am immature. 
Just because I would love to find the one doesn't mean I'm marriage hungry. 
Just because I love sports doesn't mean that it's all an act for attention. 
Just because I live in leggings doesn't mean that I'm looking for attention through immodesty. 
Just because I easily shut people out doesn't mean I don't want them in my life. 
Just because I'm not the best with guys doesn't mean I deserve to always get hurt. 
Just because I'm not always hard to get doesn't mean he shouldn't put forth effort for me. 
Just because I'm not perfect doesn't mean that I'm not worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment